on the day of your speech, bring a concealed nerf gun and just fire into the crowd of assassins
I’m actually a little unusual in that I don’t carry around nerf guns when there isn’t a game on. Pretty much everyone else seems to have a Jolt or a Hammershot stuffed somewhere on their person at all times. Why? I couldn’t possibly tell you. Maybe it’s because it’s those kinds of habits that win you kills during a longgame or something, but I’m not sure.
Either way, there’s no way I’m firing on a room full of assassins unless I want to start a firefight (fun but not really relevant to proceedings, and may not be appreciated when there are seven positions to elect for during the meeting, plus voting for any motions) or said gun is modded in some impressive and unique way. (And I’m not a modder. Not yet.)
I will have to win this on words alone, I think.
It’s a little bit reassuring that the person I’m up against in the elections for a certain Assassin’s Exec position actually seems to view me as a valid opponent. I think at the very least I have a shot at beating this guy. If I can work out what the fuck is going in my speech, anyway.
Fully expecting someone actually competent to show up on the day and destroy us both, but we’ll see.
Some guy boasted that he wasn’t going to get killed by a fresher with a ridiculous kill method so one of my assassin friends and I are going to shank him with balloon swords while wearing balloon hats.
Originally she was going to make a voodoo doll of him out of balloons but this is less effort and just about as good.
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
sadly it was canceled after two seasons (which made my mon and i very upset) but its still a great and wonderful show and yalls should watch it
plus it stars Lee Pace aka King Eyebrow Elf as Ned so yeah I’m surprised Tumblr hasn’t glommed onto this show already
Wait the guy who did this does Hannibal? I may need to give that show a try now
This show is more like what I imagined livve action Phoenix Wright to be than what the live action Phoenix Wright movie actually was. Just super campy, bright, saturated “noir” detective stories with really outlandish, cartoony characters and crimes.
Pretty much one of my top favorite things that has been on TV, the tone is utterly perfect, the effects work (seriously, the corpses can be both ooky and hilarious at the same time) and cinematography are wonderful, and the cast of oddballs is just delightful.
Sweet Dreams are Made of Seven Nation Army
Eurythmics VS The White Stripes
Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (1983) Vs. Seven Nation Army (2003)
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS IS LITERALLY THE SOUND OF COOL
Press play and you will find yourself wearing a long black coat on a windy city street holding a firearm that won’t be invented for another 50 years, your voice will be a full octave deeprer AND YOUR HAIR WILL LOOK PERFECT.
swat team training for when they encounter sonic the hedgehog in the field
This is the most important thing on the internet
No really, go look at this and rest your cursor on EVERY ITEM and make sure your sound is at a good level. OMG. THE ONE ON THE FAR LEFT ahhhh~
ladies using swords (◡‿◡✿)
ladies using guns (◕‿◕✿)
ladies taking revenge (⊙‿⊙✿)
badass ladies (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
ladies winning through manipulation (◡‿◡✿)
ladies using social skills and political knowlegede (◕‿◕✿)
ladies using their emotional power as a weapon (⊙‿⊙✿)
ladies being badass in both physical and non-physical ways (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧